If you're getting into, or already collecting cars, you're in the right place. Airchamber
USA has collectors covered - no pun intended.
- Thou shalt not read thy Hemmings on company time lest thy employer renders it impossible to make thy car payments.
- Thou shalt not store thy car outside except for thy significant other's minivan.
- Thou shalt not deceive thy spouse into thinking that thee is taking a romantic Sunday drive when indeed thou art going to look at another car.
- Thy shalt not love thy cars more than thy spouse and children, although this commandment may be overlooked on show or race weekends.
- Thou shalt not divulge to thy spouse the cost of thy latest restoration. At least not all at once.
- Thou shalt not build thy spouse a new addition for the house and then use it to store cars.
- Thou shalt teach thy offspring to drive in a car with three pedals.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s car.
- Thou shalt always open thy windows in a tunnel for it is holy.
- Thou shalt not buy thy spouse a floor jack for Christmas.